Saturday, September 11, 2004

Think this is easy?

Rafting Instapundit and I come to his link to the Steyn article in the Sun-Times. So I click and read. I LMAO. Here it is as it is on the web page:
The only problem was the memo. Amazingly, this guy at the Air National Guard base, Lt. Col. Killian, had the only typewriter in Texas in 1973 using a prototype version of the default letter writing program of Microsoft Word, complete with the tiny little superscript thingy that automatically changes July 4th to July 4th.

I wonder if the Sun Times is wishing for 1970's Composer technology? It was so easy back then.

Update: Now I am wishing it too! Template format must have been the source for modifying the th in my block quote of the article. Little did I suspect this would happen. Here is a portion of a screeen shot:



0 Creaks:

Post a Comment

Email Me


Home Page



This page is part of CSS LAYOUT TECHNIQUES, a resource for web developers and designers. Does it VALIDATE? (Ha! Not likely.)

Template Credits::
Eric Costello at Glish for the base templates; Glenn Roveberg at Roveberg for the archives menu; and Ken Ward at Trans4mind for menu open window coding.


Powered by Blogger TM


Subscribe with Bloglines