Friday, October 29, 2004

Finally, a solid hit

What is most frustrating about Kerry to me is that he, well not him but his position(s), is like an apparition, you see him and try to grasp him and he disappears only to reappear somewhere else. I was trying to describe this frustration this morning to my wife, to find a term that best fit, and I used "backseat driver." (This term replacing a week long use of kibitzer.) But even this wasn't quite right, because a backseat driver never honestly tries to take the wheel.

But in trying to 'whack the mole', I read Jonah Goldberg's article. It is the best I have seen; I think he finally hit Kerry smack on the top of the head with his "future-past perfect". (hat tip Betsy)


0 Creaks:

Post a Comment

Email Me


Home Page



This page is part of CSS LAYOUT TECHNIQUES, a resource for web developers and designers. Does it VALIDATE? (Ha! Not likely.)

Template Credits::
Eric Costello at Glish for the base templates; Glenn Roveberg at Roveberg for the archives menu; and Ken Ward at Trans4mind for menu open window coding.


Powered by Blogger TM


Subscribe with Bloglines