Saturday, October 30, 2004

Polls to watch

I mentioned The Horserace Blog run by Jay Cost about two weeks ago as a site to watch in the run up to Tuesday. A few days ago he went through which polls to watch and which one to ignore. I'll list them here but keep an eye on Jay's site.

Battleground: 51B - 46K (10/25-28; 1000LV w/leaners)
Gallup: 52B-46K (10/22-24; 1195LV)
Mason-Dixon: (I only see state polls)
Pew: 47B - 47K (10/15-19; 1070LV)
Quinnipac: (I only see state polls)
Strategic Vision: (I only see state polls)
Time: 52B - 47K (10/19-21, 803LV)

I added results (head to head) as current as I could find, since Betsy noted some of this too but could not find a current Time at RCP. I couldn't find one for this week for Time (for Pew either.)

Strategic Vision has polls for the last 2 days for 11 states here. (Beware long load times)


0 Creaks:

Post a Comment

Email Me


Home Page



This page is part of CSS LAYOUT TECHNIQUES, a resource for web developers and designers. Does it VALIDATE? (Ha! Not likely.)

Template Credits::
Eric Costello at Glish for the base templates; Glenn Roveberg at Roveberg for the archives menu; and Ken Ward at Trans4mind for menu open window coding.


Powered by Blogger TM


Subscribe with Bloglines