Saturday, November 13, 2004

This is hopeful news. I have a few friends who have never experienced the heavenly taste of the simple peanut butter on toast or the more complex PB&J.

I once estimated that by the end of high school, I had delighted in consuming roughly 9,500 PB&J's alone and almost 17,000 by the time I was 30. I guess I should update that for the last 18 years but I must admit it will be harder because I there have any more flucuations since being 30.

Anyway, the allergic reaction to peanuts is serious and it will be good if this research pans out, not that I would then recomend those with the affliction start eating peanut butter but that the reaction I have seen a few times can be prevented from happening in a much more passive and less worrisome way.


0 Creaks:

Post a Comment

Email Me


Home Page



This page is part of CSS LAYOUT TECHNIQUES, a resource for web developers and designers. Does it VALIDATE? (Ha! Not likely.)

Template Credits::
Eric Costello at Glish for the base templates; Glenn Roveberg at Roveberg for the archives menu; and Ken Ward at Trans4mind for menu open window coding.


Powered by Blogger TM


Subscribe with Bloglines