Monday, November 22, 2004

Writing of Kevin Sites, I haven't really written much about his video controversy. I had started writing something after reading his view of the controversy but haven't gotten to finishing it as "I feel the deep pit of my stomach" the whole time working on it.

I'll get around to finishing it this week but, in the meantime, this story from Jim Robbins in The Corner, made me think again that when Mr. Sites states, "I knew NBC would be responsible with the footage.", he has an entirely too high a confidence level in NBC. And, yes, I know these are somewhat different newsgroups but Mr. Sites original story on the web comes to us not from NBC nightly news but by way of the MSNBC website.



0 Creaks:

Post a Comment

Email Me


Home Page



This page is part of CSS LAYOUT TECHNIQUES, a resource for web developers and designers. Does it VALIDATE? (Ha! Not likely.)

Template Credits::
Eric Costello at Glish for the base templates; Glenn Roveberg at Roveberg for the archives menu; and Ken Ward at Trans4mind for menu open window coding.


Powered by Blogger TM


Subscribe with Bloglines