Thursday, January 13, 2005

Armed Liberal is continuing a nice blog game. Take the book list and check to see if you have a book by the author. If you have one, leave it. If you don't, replace it with one you have and place it in bold text. Here's the one from Armed Liberal who took it from normblog. I went to my bookself with the older books for replacements.

1. Evelyn Waugh
2. Vladimir Nabokov
3. Gustave Flaubert
4. Rex Stout
5. Dick Francis
6. Victor Appleton
7. Flannery O'Connor
8. Leon Uris
9. Fyodor Dostoevsky
10. William Shakespeare

I did terribly with AL non-fiction list:

1. Karol Wojtyla
2. Arnold Lunn
3. Winston Churchill
4. Margaret Thatcher
5. Leonard W. Levy
6. Lao Tzu
7. Page Smith
8. Ferdinand Hayek (I am hoping he means F. A. 'cause I can't find Ferdie anywhere)
9. Christopher Ward
10. Arthur M Schlesinger, Jr

As you can see, if AL actually means Ferdinand Hayek, I have struck out completely and, up until I post this, he is in the lone spot on Google. (I should note I have read Merton's "The Seven Storey Mountain" but it was my dad's, so all is not lost.)


0 Creaks:

Post a Comment

Email Me


Home Page



This page is part of CSS LAYOUT TECHNIQUES, a resource for web developers and designers. Does it VALIDATE? (Ha! Not likely.)

Template Credits::
Eric Costello at Glish for the base templates; Glenn Roveberg at Roveberg for the archives menu; and Ken Ward at Trans4mind for menu open window coding.


Powered by Blogger TM


Subscribe with Bloglines