Monday, January 10, 2005

There are several things I have neglected to mention in my return to rafting around for news.

One, very important one was the second anniversary of Viking Pundit's blog. I did wish him a belated congrats a couple of days ago and it slipped my mind to note it here because I was not yet back into the swing of things. He's a great read. I think he's now become the 'go to' place for things on "The Amazing Race" and he's gearing up now on the Social Security issue, though I hope he does not let Kerry's antics fall into a black hole since Kerry surely won't.

The other is the great coverage of Sound Politics on the Washington State Governor's race. You thought the elections were over? Ha. We might possibly see a revote, remote as that is. But if we do, it will be in no small part due to the work done on that blog. Go get interested.

Now back to reading Days of CBS' Li(v)es.


0 Creaks:

Post a Comment

Email Me


Home Page



This page is part of CSS LAYOUT TECHNIQUES, a resource for web developers and designers. Does it VALIDATE? (Ha! Not likely.)

Template Credits::
Eric Costello at Glish for the base templates; Glenn Roveberg at Roveberg for the archives menu; and Ken Ward at Trans4mind for menu open window coding.


Powered by Blogger TM


Subscribe with Bloglines