Friday, March 04, 2005

Okay, I'm done with my crash course in ftp. Let's see if I can pick up my past blogger posts or if I have lots of html editing to do. Cheers, folks.

Update: Well, darn if it didn't finally work - both the *.css and *.js were acquired and the layout and the menus worked fine. There were a few glitches in the layout arrangment which did not show up in the jseditor tests so I took it off to check and, I hope, to fix tonight. I posts didn't show, but that might be because I didn't republish the whole blog. I'll check that tonight, too. I am happy the arrangments for acquiring all the supplementary files is now settled. Most tensions have faded. Cool.

Now maybe I can see what the news is.


0 Creaks:

Post a Comment

Email Me


Home Page



This page is part of CSS LAYOUT TECHNIQUES, a resource for web developers and designers. Does it VALIDATE? (Ha! Not likely.)

Template Credits::
Eric Costello at Glish for the base templates; Glenn Roveberg at Roveberg for the archives menu; and Ken Ward at Trans4mind for menu open window coding.


Powered by Blogger TM


Subscribe with Bloglines