Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Two pastors

Two posts with a pastoring perspective that have come up in response to the Terri Schiavo story. I saw Donald Sensing's post over the weekend but I didn't have the time to read and it then slipped my mind. But I saw this post of a Martin Marty column over at Mirror of Justice after being directed there by Prof Bainbridge on a wholly different subject and it reminded me to go read Mr. Sensing's. Both are worth reading.

Update: Actually, both inspired me to work some more on a post I have been working on for a week. I wish I could write better, but that's part of why I started this blog. With a lot of luck and a tiny bit of determination (or is it the other way around), I might have it done tomorrow.

Errata: Apologies to MoJ for the double trackback. I guess I should ignore check unsuccessful trackback notices.


0 Creaks:

Post a Comment

Email Me


Home Page



This page is part of CSS LAYOUT TECHNIQUES, a resource for web developers and designers. Does it VALIDATE? (Ha! Not likely.)

Template Credits::
Eric Costello at Glish for the base templates; Glenn Roveberg at Roveberg for the archives menu; and Ken Ward at Trans4mind for menu open window coding.


Powered by Blogger TM


Subscribe with Bloglines