Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Do we have a new Pope?

The smoke is staying white. If I remember correctly, his name will be announced in about ten minutes and then in about a half hour, the new Pope will appear after he gets dressed.

Update: the bell at the Vatican is moving now. It will ring now. So cool.

Update II: I might as well, put it up now. I am betting it's Cardinal Arinze, but what do I know (12:06PM ET)

Update III: I was right ... I dont' know anything! Pope Benedict XVI it is, and in the form of Cardinal Ratzinger. Really cool. I can do some dancing as my ancestry is half German, but I'll do an Irish jig for my mother's sake.


0 Creaks:

Post a Comment

Email Me


Home Page



This page is part of CSS LAYOUT TECHNIQUES, a resource for web developers and designers. Does it VALIDATE? (Ha! Not likely.)

Template Credits::
Eric Costello at Glish for the base templates; Glenn Roveberg at Roveberg for the archives menu; and Ken Ward at Trans4mind for menu open window coding.


Powered by Blogger TM


Subscribe with Bloglines