Monday, May 30, 2005

Left Sidebar Salute: 30 May

There have been several milblogs among my bookmarks for a long time. Seeing as how it is Memorial Day, I figure it's appropriate to send them through on a special menu. I wish I had you all.

I want to take this opportunity to thank those gallant guys and gals who have served and are now serving our country, in the highest capacity, to keep us safe. So, thanks! You're the best.

And a special prayer goes out by me for those who have lost life or limb in making and keeping my family breathing free. You have my lifelong gratitude.

(Yup, I know that this day is specially set aside to remember and show respect for our war dead and there are other days set aside to commemorate veterans and then those who are currently serving. But I look at all these days to remember all those groups. That's me, and that's what I do.)


1 Creaks:

Blogger Unknown creaked ...

It's alway nice to receive thanks from those who support the military and believe in what we stand for. Thank you for being there for us.

5/30/2005 7:50 PM  

Post a Comment

Email Me


Home Page



This page is part of CSS LAYOUT TECHNIQUES, a resource for web developers and designers. Does it VALIDATE? (Ha! Not likely.)

Template Credits::
Eric Costello at Glish for the base templates; Glenn Roveberg at Roveberg for the archives menu; and Ken Ward at Trans4mind for menu open window coding.


Powered by Blogger TM


Subscribe with Bloglines