Wednesday, May 11, 2005

New Pile Skirters

I've been remiss in updating my left side bar. Chalk it up to fear of wading into the swamp of disorder called my file folders that lasted just long enough for me to forget how to connect to my server.

But I have now found a way and I waded back in. So, first on my "to do" list is to thank a couple of people who blogrolled me and who I have added to my Pile Skirters list. Chapomatic blogrolled me a short while ago and Miscellany a little before that.

I should note that Chapomatic was down in another menu already and so was already known to me and one I visited since finding it last November. Chap's a great read and has news I would regret missing.

Miscellany is a new blog and Katrina links to many stories I might otherwise pass up as not interesting but for how she sees and wittily writes about them. She's marvelous and I hope she posts more.


2 Creaks:

Blogger Chap creaked ...

Thanks for the kind words and the 'roll spot!

5/11/2005 6:53 PM  
Blogger Dusty creaked ...

You're entirely welcome Chap, and thanks for noticing me.

5/11/2005 9:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Email Me


Home Page



This page is part of CSS LAYOUT TECHNIQUES, a resource for web developers and designers. Does it VALIDATE? (Ha! Not likely.)

Template Credits::
Eric Costello at Glish for the base templates; Glenn Roveberg at Roveberg for the archives menu; and Ken Ward at Trans4mind for menu open window coding.


Powered by Blogger TM


Subscribe with Bloglines