Friday, June 17, 2005

Bob Woodruff: Making a Difference

I've been meaning to write something on this post about Bob Woodruff's foray into North Korea "to get the story" that Plunge Pontificates put up, but just have not had the time. (Actually, the reason is closer to "I have calmed down enough, yet.) I don't want it to go unnoted 'cause I should be in a better mood this weekend and maybe have my blogger attitude to post on it.

Suffice to say, the folks that wear 'citizens of the world' suits are coming out of the woodwork. And they ain't pretty.


0 Creaks:

Post a Comment

Email Me


Home Page



This page is part of CSS LAYOUT TECHNIQUES, a resource for web developers and designers. Does it VALIDATE? (Ha! Not likely.)

Template Credits::
Eric Costello at Glish for the base templates; Glenn Roveberg at Roveberg for the archives menu; and Ken Ward at Trans4mind for menu open window coding.


Powered by Blogger TM


Subscribe with Bloglines