Friday, September 02, 2005

An Amazing Effort

I'm taking 15 minutes of time out from my 16/7 work schedule to commend the blogosphere for their efforts in providing relief to the for the victims of hurricane Katrina. Judging by the link list growth at Instapundit and TTLB I looked at yesterday and today, there is no doubt the efforts by those from top of the blog heap all the way down to the very bottom (yours truly, I'm sure) are of a huge help. It is awesome and inspiring. I tip my hat to each and every one of you.

I've done what I can right now though I wish I could do more besides sending up prayers. The project I'm working on is due in mid-September and I have over a month's worth of work to do. What I will do is contribute to Catholic Charities again in two weeks time, matching at 10 cents on the dollar, up to $500, for anyone who:
- contributes to any charity on the TTLB list,
- posts the contribution TTLB referencing The Dusty Attic as the blog that encouraged you to contribute, and
- leaves a comment in this post, with the amount of your contribution, name and your valid, real, responsive e-mail address, or, alternately, send me an e-mail with your name and e-mail address.
Now I must get back to work. See you in a couple of weeks, if not sooner.

Oh, the Technorati tags: flood aid and hurricane katrina.


0 Creaks:

Post a Comment

Email Me


Home Page



This page is part of CSS LAYOUT TECHNIQUES, a resource for web developers and designers. Does it VALIDATE? (Ha! Not likely.)

Template Credits::
Eric Costello at Glish for the base templates; Glenn Roveberg at Roveberg for the archives menu; and Ken Ward at Trans4mind for menu open window coding.


Powered by Blogger TM


Subscribe with Bloglines