Saturday, November 05, 2005

The reporting we ought to be getting ...

... from the MSM about the war being waged in Iraq, but aren't. During my work spawned hiatus, I had to skip much news watching. That was good because it reduced my daily average blood pressure.

But I did take the time, when I had the time, to check out The Fourth Rail because it gave much clearer picture of what was happening there. I just cannot believe none of these MSM outfits have bothered to create a web segment like it -- it is that good considering it is almost a one man army of reporting.

Anyway, if you hadn't been reading Bill Roggio's reports, go check them out. I doubt you will leave without bookmarking.

And just FYI, Bill will try his hand at being an embedded journalist in a couple of weeks. Give him a hand getting ready if you can.


0 Creaks:

Post a Comment

Email Me


Home Page



This page is part of CSS LAYOUT TECHNIQUES, a resource for web developers and designers. Does it VALIDATE? (Ha! Not likely.)

Template Credits::
Eric Costello at Glish for the base templates; Glenn Roveberg at Roveberg for the archives menu; and Ken Ward at Trans4mind for menu open window coding.


Powered by Blogger TM


Subscribe with Bloglines