Saturday, December 10, 2005

The Agitator's fomenting justice

It appears a raw and rancid justice has been served to Cory Maye. But I have read several stories and these have conflicting information and poor summaries of events so, I haven't chomped down hard on it. I need much more detail.

I'm waiting on Radley Balko, who has done a great job in bringing attention to it, to post some documents on the Cory Maye case before I do so. I hope all the documents get FOIA'd, pdf'd and posted in this case. Maybe the first part can be skipped if Maye's defense counsel justs puts them up on the web. That, I think, would be a novel act.

Or, hey, how about you Mr. District Attorney.

Posts on this subject:
2. Seeing the Maye case picture: some demographics
1. The Agitator's fomenting justice


0 Creaks:

Post a Comment

Email Me


Home Page



This page is part of CSS LAYOUT TECHNIQUES, a resource for web developers and designers. Does it VALIDATE? (Ha! Not likely.)

Template Credits::
Eric Costello at Glish for the base templates; Glenn Roveberg at Roveberg for the archives menu; and Ken Ward at Trans4mind for menu open window coding.


Powered by Blogger TM


Subscribe with Bloglines