Monday, December 05, 2005

Has YahooNews become a posting forum?

How did this get into the YahooNews aggregator? (Currently the second item in "Most Popular".)

An opinion column by Richard Reeves with no organizational attribution and a title with SCREAMING CAPS.

I have never seen a title in Yahoo News with all caps! Gee, you could never imagine what it screams could you:

IS GEORGE BUSH THE WORST PRESIDENT -- EVER?

Hey, make it bold why don't you. Oops, they did that, too.

How's Paris, Richard?
----------------------
Sorry for not posting Sunday. I got up this morning to a computer that wouldn't boot and spent all day reloading everything. As you would expect, I was all smiles today until I saw this. But now I'm really ticked but not so ticked that I didn't have the presence of mind to print screen both pages. I'll load them up here tomorrow when after dl'ing an ftp plug-in.


0 Creaks:

Post a Comment

Email Me


Home Page



This page is part of CSS LAYOUT TECHNIQUES, a resource for web developers and designers. Does it VALIDATE? (Ha! Not likely.)

Template Credits::
Eric Costello at Glish for the base templates; Glenn Roveberg at Roveberg for the archives menu; and Ken Ward at Trans4mind for menu open window coding.


Powered by Blogger TM


Subscribe with Bloglines