Tuesday, February 28, 2006

ITM: "Words that need to be said"

Iraq The Model has a very interesting analysis of the political events in the aftermath of the Askari Mosque bombing.

ITM spoke of the nattily dressed "men in black" only in passing and they aren't central to what is discussed, but I read another post, I forget where at the moment, about them. I had never heard about them before, which makes me think this event is even more unique and, as such, it seems to me, favors the points ITM makes.

More: Healing Iraq reports on the atmosphere today. (It was his previous report where I first saw mention of the "men in black".) Interesting that both ITM and HI have noted Iraqi's have developed a high level of trust in the Iraq Army. Sounds like they are become quite the professionals.


0 Creaks:

Post a Comment

Email Me


Home Page



This page is part of CSS LAYOUT TECHNIQUES, a resource for web developers and designers. Does it VALIDATE? (Ha! Not likely.)

Template Credits::
Eric Costello at Glish for the base templates; Glenn Roveberg at Roveberg for the archives menu; and Ken Ward at Trans4mind for menu open window coding.


Powered by Blogger TM


Subscribe with Bloglines